jueves, 18 de octubre de 2018

My best holidays

Hey you! Today I'm gonna talk about my best holidays, it's difficult for me to choose the best holidays because I've had a lot good and funny ones. I think that my favorite vacation was last month, between 14 and 21 of September. My family and I travelled far away from Chile, to Dominican Republic for one beautiful week. We fortunately could visit this beauty new country for us. That was a new experience, to travel together so far. I really enjoyed my free time with them❤. We arrived to Punta Cana's airport then we take transport to the resort. We stay on Catalonia Bavaro beach Resort and this place was amazing. It was too beautiful, there was a lot of birds and a awesome and different tropical vegetation. There was delicious food all day, but my favorite was the fruit on breakfast and crepes on the afternoon. The area's climate was damp and hot, so you had to stay all day in water. The sun was dangerous. My favorite thing was swimming on the pool then walk less than 15 meters and arrived to the beach. Two days we visited Saona Island and Catalina Island. The last was my favorite, when you swim the fishes were next to you, the sea was crytal clear. I would really like to visit Punta Cana again, I really recomend it.

 This is the resort.

 This is Catalina Island.

2 comentarios:

  1. I think the last part of your blog is the best, the idea of swim around the fishes sounds great!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope I could travel there too, is so beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar

English language challenges

Hi everyone. I think that english is very important for us studying in university. We need to speak the language to be successful profess...