viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2018

Personal opinions

Hey! Today I'm going to talk about a personal opinion. I would like to talk about soil as a resource. Do you know something about this? Now I have a subject in which I'm learning about this interesting topic. In Chile there aren't politics that protect this resource. Along the years, soil has been exploited, eroded and degradaded. The farmers can decide the way in that they use their lands because there aren't laws that says otherwise. This isn't right. In case of Petorca, an avocado tree needs 300 litres of water, big farmers steal water from rivers and groundwater, producing drought in the area. I'm not agree to this fatal way to erode the soil, this is our propety and we can't permit this continue happening, there must be regulation urgently. 
Since 2005 until 2010 woods plantation increased 188.000 hectares only with foreign trees like Pino and Eucalipto, destroying more than 27.000 hectares of native trees a year like Espino, Litre, Quillay, Algarrobo among others. This foreign trees consume a lot of water and bring bad consequences to the soil. The state says "The use of land is defined by its greater profitability" I think that is a wrong thought and a very bad politic. Only businessmen in the government have our control and our lands. They don't understand that the soil can arrive to the point of no return and we can lost it permanently.  


2 comentarios:

  1. I think it is really important to know different opinions about this topic. I'll be waiting for your post. :)

    ResponderEliminar

English language challenges

Hi everyone. I think that english is very important for us studying in university. We need to speak the language to be successful profess...