jueves, 20 de diciembre de 2018

Changes to my study program

Hello everyone, first I will talk about english at university. I think that this faculty needs implementing more English courses, because after finishing English 4 we will need to practice talking and write the things that we learn, we don't have to forget these things. It's necessary to talk with someone every week for don't lose the practice. I think english is very important in daily life, even if we live in a country where people speak spanish. English in university is important because sometimes we have to read english texts or learn specifics words in english related with the subject. If you want to go student exchange, you need to speak english in te most of the cases. In my case, I would like to study a postgraduate couse abroad and I will need to speak a write englsih very well.
Now I'm going to talk about some general things that I would like to change at university. This semester I take the subject Environmental Physics, and I see a lot of wrong things. I think this is a very important subject in the career and each topic in the course could be separated from the others, because every topic talks about contamination, and we need to take special atenttion in either one. 
Also I would like to mention some changes in facilities. In this faculty is necesary to have more study spaces, like a bigger library, and more study rooms. We need a computer room available all the time, with printer for the students, with limited impressions. What do you think about this changes?



2 comentarios:

  1. the library is really small! most of the time I have to study in the grass.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You have very good ideas to make changes in this faculty and i agree with all of them.

    ResponderEliminar

English language challenges

Hi everyone. I think that english is very important for us studying in university. We need to speak the language to be successful profess...