jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2018

Environmental Conflicts


Hi everyone. Today I'm going to talk about some environmental problems in our country. Firstly, I think that the environmental problem in Quintero it's a very serious situation, it had to be solved months ago. Sometimes I wonder, Why is so hard resolved the problem? Why is so difficult removed the company from that place? It's not fair that this people live in those conditions. It should not be legal. It isn't healthy because everything is totally contaminated. I'm totally sure that this is a political problem, and we have to start for this if we want to solve the root of the problem and futures problems. Up to what point we have to arrive to stop the damage that we produce to the planet? Laws has to be changed, it has to benefit to the population of our country over the companies interest. Does the economy more important than our territory and population? I know the answer but I think that government doesn't think the same.
In other topic I would like to talk about something I see today (and I see it all days but today I reflect on this). When I was in the bus, coming to the university, I see a lot of rubbish along Santa Rosa street. It was a lot! It makes me sad and I think, what should we do to eliminate this? I think about implement obligatory environmental education in the school, because is very necesary and sometimes children theach his parents and families. We should make a change early in a person life. What do you think about this?


1 comentario:

  1. teaching someone, or a small group of people it's more efficient, and for the environment sake, if that informations turned into a habit, people around them could start imitathing those actions.

    ResponderEliminar

English language challenges

Hi everyone. I think that english is very important for us studying in university. We need to speak the language to be successful profess...