jueves, 25 de octubre de 2018

Movies!




I really love watching movies❣ I enjoy watching movies with my family on saturday night. I love romantic movies, it makes me fall in love. My favorites romantics movies are The Notebook and A walk to remember. About The Notebook, I like the way that Noah cares about his wife until the end, I like the way in that they love each other. About A walk to remember, I really love how the youth love goes so far, even when she's sick, he makes everything to make her smile.
I also like comedy-drama. One of my favorites movies of that genre is The Devil Wears Prada. It's an American movie. I always watch it with my sister. It's a funny story about a women called Andrea, who has to put up with her boss, and her boss is exactly as the devil. I have watched this movie more than 15 times.
Another films genres that I like are science fiction-adventure, I can recomend The hunger games in that genre, I like accion movies too, like The Fast and the Furious 8, both are very good movies.
Finally I want to tell you that I don't like thrillers very much, so please don't invited me to see one!



2 comentarios:

English language challenges

Hi everyone. I think that english is very important for us studying in university. We need to speak the language to be successful profess...