jueves, 11 de octubre de 2018

A country I'd like to visit

I really like to travel, but there's a curious thing. I don't like the trip in a car, bus or an airplane, but I like to arrived in a different place. I'm afraid when an airplane flies between the clouds. Then I'm relieved when we arrived. 
There's a lot of countries that I would like to go, I will describe a few. First I would like to visit a lot of beaches in Caribean sea. Recently I was in Dominican Republic and I fell in love with the place. I really enjoy my vacations, the place was beautiful, I ate delicious food and the people was very kind.
I would like to go Cuba. I really like to see beautiful beaches but also I would like to visit the capital city Havana. I think is important to learn about history of this place and visit the oldest buildings in there. I wouldn't like to work here because the salary is very low.

Also I would like to go to Brazil, I would really like to visit Río city. I would like to go through Copacabana beach and Ipanema beach. I would like to visit Chris the Redeemer and Sugarloaf Mountain. My brother was in there and he told me the place was so beautiful. I have to go there!. I wouldn't like to live here because I think it's a little bit dangerous.



5 comentarios:

  1. I think Brazil is as nice as dangerous... haha, but I would like to visit it too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think it's amazing how you can go to tropical countries and feel the warm rain pour and ten minutes later your clothes are already dry again

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Latin america have a lot of history, is beatiful and is nearly close, I hope teleportation will be invented soon jaja :)

    ResponderEliminar

English language challenges

Hi everyone. I think that english is very important for us studying in university. We need to speak the language to be successful profess...