jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2018

Video games

Hellooo, today I'm not an expert on this post, I'm not so close with this topic, honestly I don't play video games usually. All I know about video games is for my brother. He plays war games, zombie games, football games, fighting games (Mortal Kombat, that is the only game I know, and I like it🗡), among others. 
If I had to choose video games, it would be Super Mario games. I reaaally like this kind of games. I like the colors and the characters, I always choose princess peach in Mario Kart, althrough I always lose. I like to play it on the computer, on nintendo, on playstation. Last time I play one of this video games was on Wii U with some friends, it was sooo funny.
When I play video games, I get very nervous, I move my body with the control if I have to jump or if I have to go to the right. It's funny to see me. 
That was all for today, I see you soon!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English language challenges

Hi everyone. I think that english is very important for us studying in university. We need to speak the language to be successful profess...