jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2018

Post graduate studies

After finish my career I would like to take a master. I would like to study for two to three years. Now I don't know what I want to specialize in. I have different options, one of that is in Chile. I would like to take a master in Physical and Mathematics Science Faculty of the University of Chile. There's two Masters that take my attention; Resources and Water Environment and Environment and Sustainability. Another option is out of the country. I would like to take a Master in Environmental Economy in Denmark. I like numbers and I would like to learn about sustainability and economy. My main objective is to find the way in that companies are ecofriendly without losing their profit. 
I would like to study as soon as I finished my career, because I really like to learn, I'll be young and I'll have energy. But there's a big problem, study a postgrade is very expensive and that means it will be difficult to study. I would like to win a studentship and I will make an effort to win it. 
If I study in Denmark, I want to come back to Chile, I think is important to make changes and work here (and also I will miss a lot my family). 


2 comentarios:

English language challenges

Hi everyone. I think that english is very important for us studying in university. We need to speak the language to be successful profess...