jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2018

My future job

It was very difficult to me to choose a career. When I was in my last year of school I was very lost about taking decisions. I dind't now what I wanted to be in the future. I wanted to be occupacional therapist, but I was always interested in enviromental problems, take care of enviroment. I always tried to raise awareness about the topic. It's difficult in the country in that we live. Last year I went to study the wrong career, but I realized in time. This year I chose this carrer full of doubts, but I'm also full of hope.
I would like  to take a master in enviromental economy in Denmark when I finish my career, because these country is very advanced in this topic.
I would like to work reducing the enviromental impact that man produces in the planet. I would like to work in differents company helping to reduce the waste generated. I would like to work in ONG related to the topic. Finally, when I feel like an experienced women, I would really like to work in public politics, in Ministerio del Medio Ambiente. I would like to change many things in Chile. I hope to be well paid in the far future, when I progress as a professional.

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh girl I must have been very difficult taking new directions but maybe is for the best! I like this career so much! Good luck with the signatures

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that your goal is very important for all of us, good luck and good study.

    ResponderEliminar

English language challenges

Hi everyone. I think that english is very important for us studying in university. We need to speak the language to be successful profess...